lördag 14 mars 2009

After a day in hell...why not a afternoon in heaven?





My working-day in a few words: Terrible, stressful and to long.
Thank God sweet S came by and said hello.
Its awful to work with H.
She is a she-devil I am sure.
Guest that swor at me and a full kitchen with girls...
New ones that was there to learn and some that had been there before.
Its my passion to cook but even though some guest told me I always smile and make good food, it was no fun today.
To much of everything.
So...how did E solve this?
A little walk down town of course.
And I found as You can see above- Ben & Jerry, juice and some chocolate.
Now it will be a hot bath and then some time with my book.
I did some shoping online yesterday..and found my Guru.
My house God- Carolina Gynning´s first book Ego Girl.
So, guess I will have that one in my mailbox in a couple of days.
Sweet.


3 kommentarer:

boho sa...

well, sure i do agree..it was a day in hell ...oh yeah!
But as the angel you are little E, you brouht a bit light over the mess...thanx :)

E sa...

aaaw...i do what i can :)

Sahlin sa...

gottegris;)