tisdag 17 mars 2009

A question about right or wrong?

I can admit that some of my comments here are shallow and superficial.
But My life is sometimes just that.
That is not all me of course and You who knows me for real knows also I care about religion and those types of issues.
When I read other peoples blogs and they write something about: Is it okey to wear a hijab?
I get frustrated for real.
Cus its the same to ask me: Is it okey to wear a shirt?
Why must it be okey or not okey...
Why cant people wear what they want and other people just accept that?
Why are we...sweeds in particular, so unbelievably narrow-mindedly.
Are we afraid of other peoples way to think?
Their different traditions or habbits?
A veil or hijab will not change anothers attitude for you, neither will it tell you anything important.
You cant see a person through a veil.
Not her taste in music, food or her favoutite book.
Neither if she is more religious then you are.
Some wear veils for a tradition...some cus the forcement of others...and some actually wear it cus the obedience of Allah, God, or whatever You will call Him.
The point is: The more you ask the question, the more of intolerance and racism there will be.
So, think outside the box, be kind to strangers and why not take a glance in the viewpoint of others?
Cus who knows...maybe You learn something.
And yes, its a muslim one... oh My!
:-)
And, for you sweet readers who dont know me... No, I am not a muslim.
I am a christan protestant and I go to church when I have the time...and I pray.
But, I have the ability to see one step further...and try not to judge.
Cus, who are You to tell or think what other people should wear?

Inga kommentarer: