måndag 2 mars 2009

Atkins style

Soft clothes is a must before I even think about getting the day started,
Baby-blue hotpants and a pink sweatshirt it is.
Breakfast is ready and todays menu was scrambled eggs with green peas and crabsticks, a glass of orange juice and half of a mango.
Why is it, that I prefere to eat breakfast (or any meal) in a bowl..rather on a plate?
It taste better in a bowl.
Thought about a coffee (tea) down town but got a No from sweet S- the baby sitter of today.
Well, I can entertain my self I guess...
Hmm.
Maybe a walk around the woods...You know that place that is so close to the city, but still have that country feeling to it?
Maybe I get to see some horses.
Yeey, Lets do that!
After breakfast...
Something or someone was missing next to me when I woke up.
I have to figure that out.
Over and out

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

what? why where you alone when you woke up?? mrs S:-

E sa...

haha.... i will tell u about that later ;)