tisdag 10 mars 2009

A day filled with beauty

A very early sms that said good morning was the first to make me smile today.
After that, the day just flew by.
Slow and easy at work...
Sweet P came by and brought me a gift.
Thank You my dear.
Had a appointment in the hair-salon to pick my eyebrows.
I am such a baby when it comes to that...
Wax my legs- no problems.
Getting a tattoo- been there done that...
But, getting my little tiny hair picked...is like hell.
The cute girl in the chair next to me just whispered; Girl, are you crazy??
-Letting another person pick ur eyebrows???
That is pain!!
Hahaha...
I tried to sound calm... but, it came out (while the tears fell on my cheek)
Its...its..o..o..okey... I can handle it!
Well, 10 minuts of pain is worth it.
After that...the other salon and cute M.
New nails with a golden shimmer/kind of thing.
Very nice and thank you for that.
My other little P came and said hello...and we took a chai-latte down town and just where...
We can do that.
Just be for a while...
Secrets and laugher is our thing.
Tomorrow is almost here now.
Goodie.
Now- a hot bath, and after that- sushi.

2 kommentarer:

Sahlin sa...

A day filled with beauty- is a day with you

E sa...

*smile*

Thank You