måndag 25 augusti 2008

Back to routines...

First day at work after vaccation.
Back to work, back to routines and back to every-day-things.
I cant sleep to 12:00 any longer, I cant stay up to 03:00...
I cant take a roadtrip whenever I want to and I cant stay at friends all night long...
But you know what?
Its Okey.
I admit that when the cell woke me up this morning i thought that ; you kidding me?
But..after a glass of juice, a quick look in the mirror, some make up and some first aid care to my hair it felt raither good stepping outside and have some music in my Mp3...
I love the air in the eary morning and today the sun was shining on my face, so... I had not really any good reason to feel angry or sad.
At work everything where the same, but sometimes same is good.
Its good when you know what to do.
And its very good to hear from the guest that my food tasted just like they remember from their childhood... a simple thing as that made my day.
Thank you for that sweet old lady.


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

damn u Mr.M u got it again and i didnt...hahaha