söndag 17 augusti 2008

Late breakfast E-style...



Woke up late...
Had 2 missed calls and 6 recived sms.
People wanted to hang out...I wanted to sleep...

The sound of churchbells and a squeking window made me wake up...
Missing church service...hope He will forgive me..I am sure He will...

Called M and promised to be ready in 10 minuts...
Both she and myself know that means one hour.

We took the car to the mall, got some new clothes and my feet , like always, led me to the book-store.
I think i can walk around there all day...
Browse through a book with a sad title about women in Kabul, another one about a strippers-daily life and finally the one that got my whole attention : A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini ...

Kite runner was amazing.

This will be my next project to read.

After shopping there was only one thing in our minds: Breakfast!
A chicken sandwich, bubble water and a ice coffee in the outside café was exactly what we girls needed.
Meet F down town.. he smiled, I smiled back and we walked past each other.
Felt good in one way..and still very different.
Wish we could be friends... it can never happend.
Wake up and smell the coffee E...

Inga kommentarer: