fredag 15 augusti 2008

Changes of planes...

We where suppose to be at this big event tonight...
Free drinks, lovley food and some good music.
But..after a call from my boss that said it was canceled, i had to make some changes of planes.
I am not that girl who likes that...But, today i felt like shopping until I drop, eat some sushi and breath in some city-air.
So...shopping it is.
Yesterday was great.
Its something about babies...and especially this baby of course.
To feel a newborn baby just fall asleep in your arms the first time You meet him is amazing.
Thank you M & R for a lovley day and night, and i hope we have that dinner next friday.
When i do the food and you just make me laugh.
Deal?
Someone told me; babies are the fruit of life...
And that ends my blog today.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

good to read your daily events without asking u --your stalker

Anonym sa...

Well, its good to have one stalking me also..and giving me those quotes i need :-)