fredag 29 augusti 2008

A day off...

Mmm...a day off from work means in my world:
Sleep as long as I want
A really girly breakfast (yoghurt, fruits and a lots of different juices)
in bed while reading my new book
My kind of music in the speakers
Yes. Felt good.
Now i am laying in the sofa, having the tv on in the background and looking outside the window watching my constructionworkers building on my lovley balcony...its gonna be huge!
And I cant wait to decorate it... I´m thinking about a theme...I like themes...
I dont want different styles in one and the same room.
My livingroom is romantic, My citchen old-fashion, My bathroom is "Less is more" with white and blue, My bedroom is a little bit oriental mixed with some english furniture... And I want a feeling of Egypt, Tunis, big pillows, lighted candles, low tables, 2 big sofas in black and white, my cool waterpipe, incense that i bought in India, exotic flowers and some cool fabrics on one of the walls.
Its gonna have glasswindows in every side and a heating-device in the ceiling so We can sit there the year around...Just lovley.
I can allready imaging all the late wine nights with the girls...
Sweet!

Inga kommentarer: