torsdag 28 augusti 2008

Working, gym and cravings...

Just got home from a early day at work and after that the gym...
Its really hard for a girl to work out when its just Her and one of the hottest guys she has ever seen in the gym...


Haha..but, I think I did pretty well...
He smiled, I tried to smile cocky and we did our job well.
Then, some 15-year old girls joined us and the moment where kind of spoiled.
Poor girls... they where like; Oh my god..I have done like 10 now.. I think I´m gonna die.
Other girl; yeah..totally..lets got o the shower.
Haha... i just looked at them..what the heck..I just did 60 :-)



Well well... Busy day at work, but thank God I have S.
She makes my days much more easy, funny and I always got a pain in my stomach laughing so much. So...thank You for that!



This fall is all about Me...
There will be Belly-dance classes, Yoga training for my soul and a lot of new books.
Bought that new one i talked about some days ago...
A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini.



I will start to read that tonight, dont think i have the power or will to do anything else than that right now... My legs feels like spaghetti and "its those days of month" pain has started...
Hmm.. watch out people...I can be a bitch.


So...better stay inside, laying in the sofa and have some soft music on.
I had one song in my head for a couple of days now...





Katy Perry- I kissed a Girl

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
No, I don't even know your name
It doesn't matter,
You're my experimental game
Just human nature,
It's not what,
Good girls do
Not how they should behave
My head gets so confused
Hard to obey


I think every girl knows it feels better kissing a girl raither then a guy sometimes... Right?
Haha..cant help by thinking of all the crazy nights on the clubs with lovley M and we teased the guys crazy...haha.. kissed each other just to see their looks in their face.

See you tomorrow!
Sneaky and cheeky-Just as it should be.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Tack, babe! Det är tur att jag har dig med.. Vi skrattar bäst tillsammans liksom! <3