lördag 9 augusti 2008

A drink or two...

Good morning people.
I thought i should sneak out in the livingroom, make me a cup of red tea, lay in the sofa and write for a second... while the apartment is still silent and calm...The cats are sleeping on the old kitchen sofa, the husband is sleeping in the bedroom..Its just me and and my laptop for a while...Nice.
The only sounds that got my attention is the raindrops on the windows, the sparkling bubbles in my waterglass and a quiet yawn from one of the cats...
So.. take a deep breath and just write for a while huh?
Okey... Saturday today.
Sometimes that means a girlsnight out..sometimes it means having a nice meal out and maybe some drinks afterwards..And sometimes it means just staying home and catch a movie..
This night it means going to J&J and have a really good time with our friends, drinking some wine, playing some games and then go out and dance...
But before we think about tonight, we are gonna have som lunch at K&L´s house.
She have one of the best taste in design i have ever seen..its a real pleasure to walk in that house.
I´ll better get started..their is hair to be fixed, make up to do and clothes to choose...and shoes..oh my..i have things to do as you can see...

Inga kommentarer: