torsdag 14 augusti 2008

A day for my soul...

Thursday morning and the apartment is still quiet and calm...
Today we have only one mission: visit the newborn baby at M&R´s house.
There will be tears... yes, from me of course.
There will be laughing, hugs and talking memories of how it was Back in the days...
M is one of my best friends and I cant really take it all in...she is a mother now.. far more grown up then I am....
We, the girls that made the boys go crazy on the dancefloor, the girls who drank pink coctails untill the first sunbeam hit us...
And the girls that had so many dreams, so many things to do..
Did we achive those dreams?
Well yes...some of them.
We growned up and made new dreams, dreams about family, houses and children.
Are these dreams better then the old ones?
I think not..they are just different...and as long as i have a mix of the old and the new i am satisfied.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

simple yet moving..new follower of u :D