onsdag 13 augusti 2008

Water and soap...

Woke up in the best way today...
Some raindrops at the window, a purring cat at my feet and a warm hand caressing me, a strong hug and a lovely glance from my husband...
Love to have a vaccation...to sleep as long as i want to...eating a late breakfast down town and dont have to care about how late i can be up at night...
After some fruitsalad, a few games of online poker and my daily glass of carban water it did not feel that bad to do some work at home...
Of all the chores you can do, i like the laundry most.
Its something about taking your bags of clothes down in the basement, the sent of soap and detergent that makes me think about my childhood on the country...
And...every thing that makes me think about those happy and careless times i must like...
Wearing just a shirt and worned jeans, hair under a scarf and with flip-flops on my feet, my MP3 in my ear...humming some songs and hang out washing its calming to me...
Now its time to prepare some dinner for tonight...
What do you think about my fathers fishsoup?
*Haddock
*Salmon
*Shrimps
*Red and green pepper
*Spring union
*Garlic
*Tomatoes
*Carrots
*Sliced potatoes
*Lemonjuice
*Water
*Fishstock
*Cream
*Salt & Pepper

Inga kommentarer: