söndag 24 augusti 2008

Go Bananza and shake ya body like a belly dancer...

Yes people.
I am gonna sign up for this fall´s belly-dance classes!
This girl is gonna shake her hips for 10 weeks and she is gonna do it good.
How hard can it be..really... i allredy shake those hips everytime i am on the dancefloor...
But it will be awsome to be teached by a professional and to listen and dance to authentic music!
Today i´m really getting spoiled.
Husband is doing the dishes in the kitchen and i have been promised a massage later this evening...I wonder what I have done to deserve that.
Its such a nice weather today, sun is shining and the temperature is little to high to be fall but still little to cold to be summer...
I think i will get my boots on now and take a walk by the sea, clean my head for a while and just breathe in some salty sea-air.

Inga kommentarer: