söndag 24 augusti 2008

Empty inside ...

I had a great day...
Where at the galleria and bought a new parfume and a present to the little one..(I was weak...when I saw the cool fortress i could not buy some boring and clever book... he should be playing and fantasize about how he owns that fortress and how his soldiers fight for just him)
Hmm... I wonder if this means I will be a bad mother?
Then is was a great dinner Thai-style and later a movie with my parents.
Had been longing for that movie for a year now...and it was really amazing.
Just that type of movie I love!
Just got home and the plan was to go out but it got kind of late, so i guess its not worth it...not tonight. Sorry boys and girls that i had promised.
Even though i had this great day and have nothing to be sad about...I feel empty inside.
Very strange...is it because i will go back to work on monday?
I think not.. I like my job.
Is it cus the summer is over and the fall is sneaking up on us?
No. I love that season.
I have a lovley family and a man who loves me.
Hmm... maybe I should just get some sleep and feel better when I wake up tomorrow?

Inga kommentarer: