tisdag 3 februari 2009

"Ae fond kiss"







Sweet P gave me a movie to watch when I was hangover this weekend.
With that look she can have when she knows she is one step ahead.

-Thought this would suit you E.


"Ae fond kiss" is about a muslim guy who falls in love with a christian girl.
They have to fight family traditions and sometimes their own way to think.
His family are traditional and have a different way to see their sons life to happiness.
She has problems to see things from his point of view.
Happy ending?

Well... I guess, but still sad.
That made me think about C.
And that was exactly what P had planned...right girl?

It will be hard and difficult.
I am no picnic and neither is he.
We have different cultures and habbits.
One thing I found simple is not for him- and vice versa.
He has told me he likes how I think..and THAT I am thinking.
I have told him I like how he get things done.
A surviver who has a very strong mind and soul.
Responsibility and cleverness.
2 persons with very strong minds and very different way to see things, but still very similar.
In the things that really matter we need to find a middle way.
In the other things- must one person have right and one wrong?



Here is some pics from the movie...
















2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

;* ....men visst var den bra!
krya på dig nu lilla E!

E sa...

Thank you sweet mrs S.
i am sooooo pathetic when i am sick.. hahaha...
i pray to God that i wont be that in Bsrcelona... u will kill me :)