torsdag 5 februari 2009

Sneaky E

Today E did something that is not really allowed.
There is no law against it.
But, if You would ask people if its okey...they would say No.
I did.
I need that in my life right now.
And I told Sweet P.
The thing about P is that she is not only drop-dead gorgeous, she has "it".
She gets things.
I like clever people and she is one of them.
Spent my night in the big city and it was...
Different.
Butterflies in the belly- I like that feeling.
Laugher and glances.
A quiet promise to do it again- Yes.

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

Dear E! If someone is clever here it´s you!....and hey..take a look in the mirror ;+ lilla pärtan!
it´s a pleasure to be around!

E sa...

Maybe we are clever together.. ;)
oooh i wanna have that barcelona weekend nooow.. its snowing.. i hate snow. uiick.