söndag 15 februari 2009

Valentines Day




A day to show your loved ones you care and love them.
But, what to do when one person is missing?
Well...You do the best You can and I did something like this:
A day at work that seemed to never be over.
Some new nails with a cute twist at Maries salon.
And...sweet readers, the best thing I saved for last.
Drove on snow covered roads in what seemed like in the middle of nowhere.
The sea that is so light blue in July was dark and hard.
A 3 course dinner at M´s place.
Many laughs and one or 4 glasses of my favourite white wine.
Thank you sweet M for making it perfect.
Spend the late night at my parents house...
Had to sneak in and gently tip-toe into bed.
The best thing about coming back to my parents house is this...
Breakfast is served...
Father is like a waiter on me...
Calling me honey and trying to make 100 different things for me to eat.
Mother is angry when I am trying to help her with dinner,,.haha
-Please E,,, dont work. lay in the sofa...let me do it.
So...now I do as she says ( sitting in my old girl-room and write on this blog)
Will take a walk later on..but God its freezing here.
Minus 12 degrees.
That is about 30 deegres below what I want.
I need the spring to come.
The snow to melt.
The birds to wake me up by their song on the mornings and the sun to warm my face in bed.
I live in the wrong country, I know.
So, I put my faith in C.

And my angel P, thank you for giving me that cute valentines gift!

Inga kommentarer: