måndag 16 februari 2009

Sweet angel vs laundry

After I had sorted the big pile of laundry, layed them in different bags and go out to get some changes for the mashines...
I see that someone had taken my washing-time.
Grrr...
So, I sat down, crossed legs on the mashine and started to read my book.
After a while the girl came sneaking in.
And, it was now the sweet swedish girl felt tiny horns growing out from her forehead.
-Hi, I wonder if you cant read or if you take others washingtime on purpose?
You wanna hear the answer?
-Oh..eh..well, I am sorry..I just gave birth.
Que?
Haha.. Okey, I did not know giving birth was equal to be sneaky.
Well, I did not go further into that and I could go on with my laundry.
Haha..and more exciting than that I doubt it will be today sweet readers.

Inga kommentarer: