tisdag 17 februari 2009

On my fridge-door



On my high-tech fridge there is not many things.
Just one postcard from my sweet P.
Wishing me a good "the day after".
A picture from sweet S, telling me she likes me.
And, one thing that I printed out.
Something I see everyday and at least try to follow.

Its Life-instructions.
And, here they come for You to read.


* Give people more then they deserve and do it cus You like it

* Dont believe everything You hear, dont spend everything You get and dont sleep as much as You want to.

* When You say "I love You", mean it.

* Believe in love at first sight.

* Dont insult.

* Talk slow but think fast.

* Say "bless you" when someone sneezes.

* When You discover You have done wrong, correct it right away.

* Spend some time alone.

* Open Your heart for changes but dont let go of Your values.

* Remeber, sometimes silence is the right answer.

* Live a good and worthy life.

* When You get old, remember the past cus then You can enjoy it a second time.

* Have faith and trust in people, but lock your car.

* Share everything You know, its a way to reach immortality

* Once a year, go to a place You have never been.

* If You make alot of money, spend them so You help others while they still are alive.

* Learn all the rules, breake some of them.

* Approach the kitchen with love and audacity.



3 kommentarer:

boho sa...

..perhaps you need a postcard more often! Kram!

boho sa...

..perhaps you need a postcard more often! Kram!

E sa...

i love postcards... bring them.but i only want true ones..and thats why ur one is one the fridge :)