söndag 22 februari 2009

A honest blog?

I wonder how honest and true I should be on this blog.
Do I write this for myself or others?
I write for me only, but its fun to know that other reads my thoughts.
Today I got really hurt.
That is not very common.
I can take critique if I have deserved it.
This was just mean and without any reason.
When someone I care about and thought had a good heart say those things to me, I get sad.
So...what to do?
Well.
Dont know yet.
I lost a little bit of my pride there and dont think I´ve had that situation before...
I will listen to P´s advise; go easy and slow.
Cus she is older and clever, yeah...we listen to her today.
And..that top-floor with a pool in Barcelona... I say yes to that one ;)
Soon E...soon.

6 kommentarer:

boho sa...

yepp! vi siktar mot toppen hihi..sitta där och blicka ut över stadens vyer tinnar och torn...ta ett dopp innan frukost...DET min vän ÄR vi värda FAKTISKT!!! Kram!

E sa...

åååååh vad underbart!!!!
tack för att du finns!
:-)

Anonym sa...

Åh... tråkigt att läsa att du blev så sårad idag...=(
KRAM...

E sa...

i hang in there... ;)

Anonym sa...

tur att jag kommer å gör dagen så mkt bättre då;)

E sa...

Mm.. tack för det :)