lördag 7 februari 2009

What a day!




This day started with me getting the alarm start beeping in the car.
I also fucked up the driver doorlock.
Haha...so now, if you wanna get inside, you have to open the passengerdoor first.
Oh, I hate cars.
And they obviously hate me.
I also did some grown-up decision, and that made me proud over myself.
I am greater,smarter and more loving then J ...
Karma is the thing.


Last night was great..even if I just had 40 min to get ready.
Haha, never have the flatironer and makeup worked so hard.
Me, 6 other ladies and 3 gentlemen went to the pre-thing Eurovision song contest.
Big studio, great songs and alot of cameras in the air.
On our way back home I was glad to have S´s shoulder to sleep on.

Here is some pics from last night









Inga kommentarer: