tisdag 24 februari 2009

A scent of wedding in the air...

Oh I have waited for this.
A wedding.
A princess and a man of the people.
The princess of Sweden and her boyfriend, a "ordinary guy" is becoming engaged today.
And that means a wedding next year I guess.
Can You image what dresses she can choose from?
Dior, Oscar de la lenta or maybe Yves saint laurent...
A bouquet of flowers with white roses, pearls and silk-ribbons.
Champagne and luxury...
Yes I will watch the live tv-show.
I will be sitting and day-dreaming with a cheeky smile all day and night.
Kind of have to take that day off I guess.
Congrats Victoria and Daniel!

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hahaha vara heeeelt såld på sånt här

E sa...

ja..men hallå???
oscar de la renta???

Sahlin sa...

som sagt...

E sa...

Mmmm...du kommer förstå....