lördag 21 februari 2009

Yesterday are still here...

Yes people.
The movments from yesterday is reminding me in more than one way today.
In my head and inside...making my hips hurt when I walk.
Feels good.
Its hard to remember all the steps and poses.
But, when the music flows out from my speakers its just to go with the flow.
A day at work- only girls and no boss.
A dream come true?
Yeah.
Bubblebath at home and a big plate with fruit was very E today.
A new someone...we can call him P..like in the animal..or maybe O, like in his name?
Hmm..I go with the O...
He told me about a movie yesterday and I had time to watch it tonight.
Awsome.
Step Up 1.
Maybe a little bit predictable, but doesnt matter when ther actors are good.
So, thank You for the tip O, and...I guess there will be a sequel at your place then huh?
//E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Yeppu know it;) Step Up 2 at my place:)cheers bye