fredag 13 februari 2009

I wonder...

It feels empty.
I was so longing for that offer I´ve got.
Things change...this is life, our life and I know that.
I cant help but wonder thought...How hard will this be?
I can do difficult and tough.
I really can.
But only if I know the details.
The dates, rules and some glances of the future.
I wonder if Coskun is a Mr Big.
You girls know exactly who I am talking about...
I dont know if its a bad or good thing.
But something about him makes me wonder...
And if he is Mr Big, am I a Carrie?
Always saw myself as a mixture of Samantha and Charlotte.
Or, is Carrie just that?
A lovely mix?

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

well well, well...so I'v been replaced...?? hmmm...well, it's allright cutie, we both knew the distance was to big...so I say like the song " it's allright mamma, it's allright mamma, it's allright baby...;)

but I'm coming in march...

Ciao..;)