måndag 8 december 2008

Ah thank you God for a day off...

Woke up after a very weird dream about 06...
Went up, took a glass of water and just leaned to the kitchen sink.
Why do I dream about people I dont like?
Told my 2 catc who sat nice down my feet that its way to early for breakfast.
So, they went back to bed.
So did I.
Woke up the next time at 11.
Perfect.
Putted on the tv, gave the cats brerakfast and went in to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
As I stood there I heard a voice I heard many times before.
Walked back into the livingroom and saw Mr Di Leva on the tv.
He is cool.
If everyone had just a little bit of him inside,
this world would be a much better place.
"Some say paradise is in heaven, I think it can be here on earth, if we just start to really see eachother"
Clever.

Inga kommentarer: