tisdag 2 december 2008

Well done E...

All though we have no snow or no really cold air outside.
The christmas feeling in E´s apartment is as full it can be.
I think I just finished the perfect christmas tree.
Gold and red was the theme for this year.
Between the Pa rum pum pum pum and the Glögg I decorated our tree.
Standing on my toes to reach out to the higest spot and to put on the golden star.
Perfect!
And P.. i smiled the whole time as I was reading Your novel...
I got that "summer in the skärgård" kind of feeling...
Right or wrong?
But I loved it!
You wright exactly as you are..
Funny, a little bit flirty and with a twist!
Bravo to you girl!

1 kommentar:

boho sa...

sounds cosy when you talk about your christmastree. Luxury with a golden theeme!
Hope your cold is getting better.It´s empty without E in the building.
hehe yes my novel takes place at the coast. And yes. Vera is a bit like me. you see. I also sings with no hämningar...goodnight!