tisdag 9 december 2008

Perfect picture...



This pic is exactly me right now.
Lying in bed, on my stomach, wearing my glasses and writing on my laptop.
Had a nightmare and cant go back to sleep.
Wanna hear about it?
If you know me, you know I hate crocodiles.
More then anthing on this earth.
In my dream M had putted a baby crocodile in the mailbox and when i reached down my hand to get the morning paper the ugly little thing just jumped right up and started to make creepy noices and ran under my sofa.
I started to pick a fight with M for being so stupid and asked him to find the awful little thing.
He did not.
And when I got to bed and just had fallen asleep...
There where hundreds of crocodiles running next to me, under me and on top of me.
I woke up with a ; aaaaaaaaaaaaah!
All warm and with a heavy breating.
And there we are now.
I cant fall asleep.
What if the animals are under my bed?
I am to scared to look.

Inga kommentarer: