måndag 29 december 2008

Thank you God for inveted make up

This is for the girls who reads my blog.
Cus boys, you will never understand this one.
When girls are sick...fever and feel not so "million bucks" kind of thing we dont wear that favourite perfume, that sexy shirt or that expensive make up.
Soft shirt, maybe a pony tail and lip balm is our best friends.
But my dear readers.
Today the fever-world of E changed.
I went up.
Ice-cold shower and the most expensive hair products.
Flat-iron hair, make up to die for and big creols in the ear.
New top, mini skirt and warm leggings with a couple of black over knee on top.
(just in case)
Black high heels boots, a splash of Burberry Brit and I felt like, if not a million bucks, so at least a half...
Fresh air!
A walk down town and met some friends.
Coffee in the new coffeshop...my style!
Pink walls, cupcakes and a country girly type of feeling.
I am not well...yet.
But this is a good start.
And sweet lovely Sara.
What would I do without you?
My partner on the dancefloor and the kitchen.
Sweetest girl ever.
This is for you.
And, I hope you like the gifts I am bringing later.

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

oh good to hear that you are back on track!I read about that new cafe,cupcaces and shabbychic-style...cosy!
Lipbalm yeah..thats one of the things a girl is addicted to..I agree! Kram på dig E!

E sa...

Maybe a coffee on the new place huh?
Kram på dig med och du... fixa kommentarerna...pronto!
Ciao