tisdag 9 december 2008

Tired and longing...

Winter is on its way.
As I walked down town this morning the streets was covered with white dust and ice.
Hard to have a normal walk when you wear sneakers E...
Busy day at work and many people both inside the kitchen..and outside in the restaurant.
I just wanna hide behind a blancet in my sofa with a cup of hot tea.
And so I am.
Trying out my new earring,,, very " hey-i-live-in-Ibiza" kind of.
Me like alot.
Maybe there is a little bohemiam girl inside me.
I know one who is.
Is she working tomorrow I wonder...

3 kommentarer:

boho sa...

...a little hi from Bohemia! shobidoo =0 eh, do i have to work,really....?i have so many other things to do..

boho sa...

...and E, little girl! Sneakers in the winter? No and no. You have to dig in the shoejungle for a pair of winter-ish boots. With fur perhaps? And put something on your pretty head.Don´t bother about the hair. I read in the fashion report for this season, that messy hair is so right!

E sa...

hehe...u know what... I HAVE cute little fury-shoe kin dof things...but, they did not match my pants :-)
and... haha..i found a hairy hat on Lindex.... i think i will buy it.