torsdag 4 december 2008

Christmas baking and a gentle tone...

Yesterday was a long day.
Worked 07 - 20.30 and then almost right to bed afterworths.
Today- not so long but I burned myself on the hot butter on the stove..
Poor E :-(
Well, P know how to cheer me up and came walking in like a fresh wind with not only one but 3 little gifts.
Thank you sweety!
(There will be some more pie...just wait and see)
At home its a little chaos with soffron scent in the air.
We making Lussebullar.
A whole bunch of them.
Or, Me myself is trying to get some type of order in this chaos.
Talking in a very sweet voice, explaining how I would like to have my things done.
M on the other hand, is doing his best of enoying me by making Lusse-snails.
There is no such thing.
He does not care.
(He got just a small piece of dough...so, I guess that will be like 5 snails..at most)
Some to have for our selfs and some to give away to those I know not have the same passion for baking as I do.
(My mother is one of them)
Will be leaving for the cïty by the sea tomorrow...
Train, ferry and then the bus.
Nice with another kind of air in my lungs.
Have been to long ago.

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

baka baka baka rulla rulla rulla pricka pricka pricka... och hyst in i ugnen! Bet it smells great in your home theese days!Where do you get all that energi girl? Hope you liked the small little things...i know that i can´y get enouh of them..kram!

E sa...

haha..energy is one of those thing you have when you are YOUNG :-)
hahahah... just kidding sweety.
U know, even cus I am tired...I always have time and energy for baking or cooking :-)