måndag 1 december 2008

Another day of beauty and gossip...

Okey.... thought about a break.
But why...really?
Sometimes life is a bitch...sometimes its an angel.
Nevermind.
I like writing...its like a balm to my soul.
Today I was with P in the beauty salon again...
She did a new kit of nails... Me, just a first aid thing...
After that- some hot coffee and secrets in a low voice.
Called M and he picked me up after a hug and a promise that a new date with P is on monday.
Went to the big mall..and what did I found...
A christmas tree... a perfect one.
And its mine.
I wonder...if I should break my little box of how a tree should look like.
Every year its the same..
Candles, red apples, tinsel sparkling...
Nothing more..less is more.
But, so many things happend to me this year.
So why not spice my tree up a bit?
I am thinking silver, blue and maybe some pink?
Oooh...crazy in the world of E.
Father called.
Told me whatever I do...whatever I say, he will always love me.
He will always stand behing me in everything I do.
I love him.
He said the perfect things in the perfect time in my life.

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

hehe, welcome back after that loooong break!Goodnight and sleep well!

Anonym sa...

haha.... thanxs baby :-)
Today its "feel bad for E day"..i gor foodpoison last night :-(