onsdag 31 december 2008

Happy New Year!

The last day of 2008.
What did I achieve...what went wrong?
Well, even though the fall and winter probably where the worst time I ever had I
came back.
Stronger and more confident then ever.
A new kind of inner peace that tells me; I can do it all.
Of course many good things happend also!
There was party with the girls, endless shopping, meeting friends, a lot of time with my lovely family and meetings with new people that I so easy fell in love with.
I like my work, there is food on the table and a big apartment that I own.
Cant really complain there huh...
Today I will take a moment to pray for the one who has past away, for the sick ones and for those I dont think anyone else is praying for.
After that my sweet readers: FIESTA!
My favourite partner; Champagne.
A new dress, golden jewellery, lots of extentions, long new made nails and high heels.
Sounds good?
Some people make new years promises...
Not me.
I dont think you ever will keep those you make under forcement of others, neither while you´re sippin´ on champagne.
But...I can promise to try...
I promise to try be myself.
Following both my heart and mind.
And be as passionately as I always am.
Now people.
Have a great night, dance alot, kiss alot and drink wisely so you remember everything in 2009.
Cus I know I will.

1 kommentar:

boho sa...

sounds like a healthy promise!
Just be yourself. Thats the best thing everyone can do. Be honest to oneself! Kram P