torsdag 1 januari 2009

Good morning...

And a beautiful morning it is.
A long " sleeping how long i want" morning...
Some ice cold smoothie with yoghurt and mango.
A man next to me in bed telling me he loves me.
I think this will be a good year.
Last night was great!
Good food, sparkling wine and friends I love.
Fireworks that coloured the sky yellow and white.
Many sms and calls to wish a happy new year.
Just one that I kind of missed...
But I guess, if you wanted to call you would have..right?
Now its time for a hot shower and then a walk down the beach!
One hour or so of fresh air in my lungs and a warm arm around my shoulders.
See you later my sweet readers.

1 kommentar:

boho sa...

the beach on new years day! Best thing about living at the coast,yeah! Hope all your wish will come true! See ya at work tomorrow....