torsdag 15 januari 2009

Tired blue ones...

What a beautiful weather we had today.
Clear blue sky and no clouds in sight.
I even saw the little osierbuds on the trees...
Oh I know what that means!
The spring is finally here!
You are very welcome my friend...
Took a walk down the beach and after that a little visit to the store
and bought some dinner supplies.
A creamy stew with meat, corn and herbs.
Talked to cute Marie and there will be sexy new nails on sunday.
With a twist this time; little rocky diamonds on my thumbnail.
We are watching a documentry on the tv now...
A fight between Palestines and Israeli people.
I hope they can give a fare picture and objective point of view.
But, is there really anything objective with this war?
Good night people!
Early day tomorrow...

Inga kommentarer: