fredag 9 januari 2009

One offer I cant resist...

I recived a mail last night.
From a DJ-group who thought that I maybe danced and where their type of girl.
I am.
I love dancing and I do love their type of music.
When I was 17-18 ,going out was kind of new and exiting and there where only one place that was on my mind.
In the big city of course...
A couple of minuts from the main street and the cool clubs.
And Oh my God what we danced- untill early morning, every weekend.
We lived on the dancefloor me and my girls and we had the time of our lifes.
Short skirts, blue eye-shadows and we thought we owned the world
(Maybe we did...)
Now, 7 years later...
The taste in music has changed, and so have the clothes, hair and attitude.
But, the club is still there, and when the DJ sent me that mail he asked me
to come and watch them play.
3 dancefloors with Reggaeton and Latino-house.
Yes sir I be there!
The last weekend in this month.

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

wow! You must go there E...we played 666 at the biggest clothescompany in town...some years ago..yes i worked there...
And hey..let the blueshade girl come out and dance! What an offer..
Really happy for you E!
.....by the way..I´ll be working in Stockholm that thursday. I´m sorry. Can´t take that drink with you...kram:*

E sa...

its okey..then we make it the 22:th instead... butlers..and still a fördrink at my place! :-)