söndag 25 januari 2009

Be grateful...

Just got back home from church.
A new priest, more young-hey-come-on-lets-sing kind of priest.
Is it okey to prefer the other one?
Well, between you and me... I do.
Maybe I am old fashion (Or, I know i am)
But... there is something about just sit and listen.
After 10 different songs and psalms I took the Communion and like always, it feels
like a stone is taken away from my shoulders.
Weird huh?
We took a little walk down town and had some breakfast..
And I kind of had trouble stopping the little voice inside me who said; SALE SALE SALE.
So, I bought some new tops and shirts.
It was sale people.. Give me a breake :)
Someone I care about just went single.
And I think he might be reading this so...
And I know you will be just fine, and maybe this will
give you time to figure out what you need and wanna do?
Have a great sunday poeple!


Inga kommentarer: