måndag 12 januari 2009

A wonderful Lie-in...

A free monday.
A quick cheeky sms to a friend- reminding him how good it feels staying
in bed while He is working.
*evil smile*
Its the same weather today as it seems this town always have-
Rain.
Before I moved here, all people where like; oh E, its such a bad weather there, dont move.
You know, its cus of the mountains around it...
I did not believe them then.
Now I know better.
Now I call it Little London.
Having a umbrella next to me is as common as my handbag.
Lunch with cute Marie today and I think there will be some blog-talk.
We will create a new page for her over a cup of coffee and a BIG salad
Thank God for waterproof mascara!

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

spend your monday in your E-style way...pretend it´s not raining..
..the spring is comming soon=)

E sa...

yeah I really hope so....