onsdag 21 januari 2009

A slow day...


Long morning in bed.
Many cups of red tea and freash air from the balcony.

Got a offer online I will have a hard time resist.
Bed and breakfast in gothenburg, the same weekend I was going to shake my hips in that club I was talking about .
Perfect!
Now?
Working...or, at least I am here.
Slow and quiet night so I have all the time in the world to prepare for the
big thing tomorrow.
Lat night was interesting and fun.
Never had a coffee with an ex before.
10 years...its scary to think about.
I knew nothing then...
Do I now?
Dont know, but at least I have a little more attitude and clever thoughts under my skin.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

yes, you have an attitude. In a positive way! Keep it like that!/Kram baggyjeansrådgivaren;+

E sa...

haha... thats good then..
attitude with a twist ;)
kind but not naive? :)