onsdag 7 januari 2009

The question is...


A guy on one of the most popular pages online asked me a question today.
What kind of guys do you fall for E?


Well...


If I could do a "Perfect Guy List" I guess it would be something like this one.
But remember, this is just wishes, written down on paper.
And a girl can wish...cant she?






* Clever and educated
* A jetset- kind of guy who knows how the world works
* A gentleman
* He should be able to sing and/or play the guitar
* A good sense of humour
* Dance...He must dance...
* The ability to read how I feel
* Be able to charm my friends & family
* A splash of romance
* Independent
* A sharp mind
* Generous, not just with things and gifts..also by loving words
* A good kisser
* Tall with dark eyes




Yes I know... its not just a few things.
But I think a girl have the right to have a list.

Dont you?


1 kommentar:

boho sa...

when you wish upon a star...tralala!;)