torsdag 22 januari 2009

Early morning and a late night...



Early morning and tired as I could be.
When ther alarm started to sing next to me if felt like I had just gone to bed.
A quick hello to sweet C before I left, made it a little bit easier though.
I want the feeling back, like it was before.
When I got to work I had all the time in the world making the food for tonights gathering.
Fish, fish and more fish.
Had my little mini me next to me, asking me clever questions and watched my every move.
I like learing out what I know, when people are interested and listen.
This girl do and its fun to see how she develops every day.
With big eyes she look at how I chopped the vegs, did the sauces and how I tried to trick her in difficult questions in french kitchen language.
Got many compliments for my food and Me like kind and nice world after a very long day.
As I walked home in the chilly and ice covered streets, I got that longing feeling for summer and heat.
Lucky me there is a solarium on my way home.
A few bucks in the machine, throw the clothes off and just: Aaaaah...
We have many of those places here in town, but I like this the most.
Its fresh, has good and high music in the speakers and the brown tanned colour stays.
Now I think a cold shower will be the best thing.
And a cup of wild raspberry tea afterwards.
And, fingers crossed...a late online kind of thing with Sexysmile?

Inga kommentarer: