lördag 10 januari 2009

Noodles and sorbet

Late breakfast/lunch thing today and very Atkins style.
How many days without sugar now...hmm.. 5?
And a very small portion of carbs.
Goal?
- 5 kg before the last day of february.
We start with that...and then we continue.
Took a walk down the beach and I was not the only one with that idea today.
Very cold but I saw that the ice had a hard time holding its grip.
Soon E...
Very soon there will be spring.
Just wait.
Went to the store and bought some things for tonights dinner.
Wook with pork and vegs.
*Sliced poork
* Carrot, broccoli, red pepper and green beans
*Ginger, Garlic, chili and salt
* Soy-sauce,pad thai-sauce, fish-sauce and sweet chili
*Glass Noodles (for M not me...)
For dessert?
Raspberry sorbet.
Yes..yes I knoow its not very Atkins.
But its saturday, and I am a girl.
Its okey.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

snygg bild är det du??? kram kram

ricc

E sa...

Ja visst e det jag :-)