tisdag 27 januari 2009

Breakfast infront of Oprah...

Yes people.
A pile of fresh oranges, some toast and a big cup of chai on the white, slightly chipped tv-table.
I just rememberd, I have seen MANY movies the last week, as the movie-nerd I am.
So, maybe a quick review?
Changelin with Angelina Jolie - A beautiful movie based on a true story.
Never have a I felt a tear on a movie that was so honest.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - A 3 hours long movie that amazed me.
Prad Pitt in a weird and sad story there he is born old...and as he grown become younger.
XIII - Usa, president gets killed and cute guy loose his memory.
Good movie and a clever story.
Revolutionary road - Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate winslet is back.
A romantic drama about how we see life.
And why we have to live it like everyone else.

Inga kommentarer: