fredag 2 januari 2009

Simple Luxury...

A hot steaming bath
Some wonderful sparkling salt with herbs
A dozen of lighted candles on the tub
A good song in a low tune
This is the simplicity I love.
I am a simple girl really.
One flower is enough, if you are as clever and giving me that on a ordinary tuesday.
One cold water bottle in the fridge when I get home after work will be perfect.
Or why not a clean kitchen with no dishes?
Simple equals good.
That bath I was talking about above...
The salt was from P, and oh my God.
It smelled like a mixture of clean clothes, summer nights and herbs.
The oil-kind of feeling on my soft skin afterwards where really nice also.
A light blue shimmer in the water and a scent that still remains.
Felt good after the first working day in 10 days.
Still with a fever and red nose.
But it was okey.
Familiar faces wishing me a good new year, said they had missed me as I was gone.
Cute.
Heard in P´s voice that the little one needed pancakes.
Of course she did, and so did P.
Pancakes is what I do.
It always works, with a splash of whiped cream and fresh made jam.
Yummie!
(And, I got a cute little gift also.. thanks girls)

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

get well now E. Rest and let your husband take care of you!
Thank you so much for spoiling us today....hehe now i´ve got blueberry coloured spots at my blouse...Bulle påsen will be tasted in some minutes...=*

E sa...

haha... u welcome sweety.
And..its not so much with the husband :-) he is "kille och väldigt förkyld"