lördag 17 januari 2009

Dinner and conspiracy-theory....

Easy and calm day at work.
Hurry back home and fix a new face and hair, and drive to the
parents house out in the country.
But first, I took a little turn to the grave yard and lighted a candle for
grandfather.
No tears this time, but a conversation.
Fuck I miss him.
The curch bells rang so beautiful when I lighted my candle and stood on
my knees next to his grave.
Almost like they where talking to me...
I am very grateful I have my faith.
Then, dinner with my loved ones.
Mum, dad and my favourite little brother.
Yes, I have only one...so, he kind of automaticly is my favourite.
Chicken and vegs, and a little dessert I took from work :)
After dinner me and my father use to take a cup of tea and sit in front of the open fire and just talk.
About everything...this time it was Gaza -Israel topic.
And everything he says I once again just suck in to my head.
He knows so much and I am amazed everytime.
We even talked about 9/11.
A topic that is close to my heart and I tried to make him see it from my point of view.
Not easy to change the way to think in just some hours.
And right then, I wished I had one of my friends there, an expert I guess.
He have read and study this much more then me and he would have
the right things to reply that I did not.
Try to think outside the box.
Be critical to everything the media is letting you see.
And use your own head.


Inga kommentarer: