tisdag 27 januari 2009

Cant sleep...

I dont really have to...
But, no one fun online...and nothing on the flatscreen either.
So, I took a cup of red tea...leaned my head at the balcony window and looked out down town.
Dead.
Sometimes..or, quite often, I wish I had been living in New York, London or Paris.
Where the city never goes dead.
Lights from cars, sound from bars and people..strangers walking up and down the streets.
And me, looking down on them from my fabulous apartment.
Top floor of course.
And I would have a cat, a white one...very expensive.
White walls, old wood-floor and shabby-chic furnishing.
A black french stowe with gas.
The fridge filled with fish, vegs and champagne.
Several Häagen Dazs, waiting to get eaten.
The neighbours would not really know where to place me...
You know.. I am a little bit of a celebrety there..
And now I get carried away...
Go to sleep E...for Gods sake.

Inga kommentarer: