fredag 30 januari 2009

Slightly change of planes...

The plan was: long day in bed cus I have a day off.
Reality: Sweet P calls..before 09... aaaah
-Hello sweet E... are you working?
Me- uuh... huh? No.. :)
She- Ops.. well, I am making the reservations for Barcelona.
And I wonder, do we wanna get on first on the plane?
Me- Of course, then we have time for more drinks :)
She- yes!
Yep...and now I cant go back to sleap.
I wanna pack my little pink bag with skirts and shoes and just leave to where the sun is.
Where we can drink heavy red wine and eat pasta.
Look at the art-gallery and flirt with cute Barcelona-guys.
Yeeeey.
But I must say...if i could choose.
I rather be woken up by P´s sweet voice then the alarm :)
So...what to do now?
Laundery time is soon...
Then I´m gonna make a kind of New Orleans Chicken to dinner.
Then maybe a movie in Gothenburg?

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

..jag har dålig koll på när du har sovmorgon,förlåt.

Men se det som så här; nu har du heeeela daagen framför dig. Tvätta är väl kul? ;.
Rött Rioja i Barcelona...mmmm och Cava sörru,det killar gott i munnen hihi!

E sa...

hahaha.. det e luugnt.
Känns annorlunda att va uppe.. e det såhär världen ser ut på morgonen?? :) åååh... rioja...*dregglar*