måndag 12 januari 2009

Change of planes...

Poor Marie got sick.
Cant drink milk and I am quite sure there is milk in that drink she had last night.
Hehe.
So, change of planes.
No lunch- at least not down town...
So what did E do?
Well, I really want the spring to come running soon...
So, opened all the windows, aired the apartment, took all the christmas curtains, lightholders and tablecloths down in the big brown box and up with the pink, apple-green and white colours I love so much.
I even did some ironing!
So, the only thing thats missing now is a big bouquet with white tulips on my big livingroom table.
You think the husband can take a hint?

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

well your husband must be a really good detective if he´ll get that hint ;0..Or plant the idea about some new furnitures...let it grow and oops..he will think it´s his brilliant idea!

really rustic table..a bit french..and yes..perfect in your flat! Good luck!

E sa...

Hmm.. i will be very dissapointed if he not give me flowers very soon.. he has seen my glances on those beautiful flowers in the small slower-shops :)

yes..love my table..is the E style