onsdag 14 januari 2009

A night in a girls bathroom...



M is taking a powernap and I have the bathroom to myself.
We start with a bodyscrub from The Body Shop.



A soap that makes lots of bubbles and have the best scent,
that stays on for ever.




A shampoo that repairs dry and damaged hair.

Expensive equals good.


A hair-mask that you can have in your hair for 15 minuts or so for the best result.Again, expensive but a real first aid saver for my dry hair.
I use so many other products like spray and hair-lotion that I need something to cool it down a bit.


And finally- a facial mask with lemon from Yves Rocher.
5 minuts with this on and your face will shine.
And M wonders if I really need all this-
And still he tells me I smell so good or that my skin is always so soft.

Oh, I wonder why?

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

piff de la puff!;)

Anonym sa...

Haha.. nej såklart, eftersom de betalar och är kunder så kan jag ´ju inte begära något sånt. men man hade ju önskat sig något tillbaka ibland för det ;P