torsdag 8 januari 2009

Storm outside and a jealous thought...

As I went up this morning...
Actually, 10 minuts before I use to.
Had much time to wake up, check some mails and take care of the enormous hair.
But, the second I walked outside I thought I was dreaming:
Snowstorm and ice covered streets...
Hey- what happend to my spring?
To the flowerbuds, the singing birds and the end of winter jackets and gloves?
This is all back to november and I tell you sweet readers...
It felt like a knife in my soul.
Did not cheer me up to have a "stressful, weird kind of boss" today either, who watchen me and sweet S every move.
We know exactly what we do in the kitchen and the guest LOVED our food today..so.. loosen up and breath bossy...
(Must just write down the funniest thing today, when me and sweet S should try to walk home..on the ice-streets. Asked her- Hey, You wanna go with us in the car instead?
-No thank you..I´ll walk.
10 sekunds after, I see S standing like a stiff penguin and just scream -Eeeee.... I cant move...its ice everywhere. Help me!
Hahahaha..Yes, we took the car.)
Got home and pured up a bath so hot, that my skin got goosebumbs.
Lovely...
As I layed there, with my bubbles and a tune like this, I could really feel how my pulse got lower and more relaxed.
After that, some strawberry bodybutter, a balm kind of thing to the hair and some cute pink underwear.
Layed on bed, tried to read... think I managed 10 pages..then I fell asleep.
The thing about being sick is with me; I get so tired...
So, slept for 2 hours and woke up to a table with fresh prawns, white wine and some bread.
Nice!
If its something to make me smile its seafood.
Give the chef some prawns and she adores you...
The jealous thought?
Well, I read one of the blogs I follow and I realized how much I wanted that...
I miss You.
And even though I promised myself never, ever get jealous...
I was, just for a second.

3 kommentarer:

boho sa...

...well little E...I´m
jealous at your bathtub...hope getting a new soon...have a lovely weekend!

E sa...

Well..I guess in the human nature to get jealous sometimes.
Wish that feeling go away soon though.
Oh I will have a good weekend...free as a bird!
I wish you the same sweetface!

Anonym sa...

Men det var ju så halt!