måndag 5 januari 2009

Perfect monday night...

All alone.
M took his bag, kissed me on the forehead and left.
At least for a while.
Poker with the guys.

Just perfect...I love having the whole night to myself.
Sitting in my sofa, having my hands around a warm cup of chai.
Girl-movie on the tv and lighted candles all over.

They think girls cant play poker...
Last time I proved them wrong.
Came home, smelled the whiskey-scent from the kitchen and there they where.
6 guys around our kitchen table, playing texas Hold`em and staring at me.
I asked them in my sweetest voice what they where playing.
Got a mumble in return.
Sat me down in the middle and asked If I could join?
They smiled a evil smile, asked me if I knew the rules.
I replyed ; I am a fast learner.
All of them just rolled their eyes and tried not to laugh.

I won that game.

My grandfather tought me playing poker when I was 7 years old.
In your face stupid boys :-)

3 kommentarer:

boho sa...

hehe...well done! Snap the boys on their noses.../Mrs S

Anonym sa...

oh yes my lady...i doo

boho sa...

oh...sorry..you must be busy now=)
...at work!